Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happiness


Various scientific studies have proven that if you learn how to deal with other people, you will have gone about 85% of the way down the road to success in any business, occupation, or profession, and about 99% of the way down the road to personal happiness.

The Carnegie Institute of Technology analyzed the records of 10,000 people, and arrived at the conclusion that 15% of success is due to technical training, to brains and skills on the job, and 85% of success is due to personality factors, to the ability to deal with people successfully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which is why I am so excited about the challenge and the opportunity and the tremendous good fortunate to have Mr Schapiro as the coach on how to deal with people. There could be no better mentor. Getting better at this everyday a little bit more, gives me more satisfaction and more joy than practically anything else in the entire world. Thank you again over and over again, from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

I would say that for me that is a big help in understanding accountablity to my attitude in Businesss. Realizing I am the first impression to anyone I meet in my home business. Thank you for the insight from that study. Mark Christensen