Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Are you the Red Cross?

We often need to re-commit to the game. We often get excited about the game of life then when we find out it's tough we wimper away backwards. We often look to the outside for the secrets but they are really internal. When I really committed to myself and not blaming others is when success started coming into my life. In the book "Think and Grow" it talks about perseverance until success and then you'll get it so fast and seemingly effortlessly you'll wonder where it had been hiding. That is exactly what happened to me. I just needed to get to the law of compounding where other people's efforts started to compound my income. To deserve those great people I had to grow myself. I had to ask myself some tough question and forge through with the answer not taking the easy way out. I wasn't dis-couraged anymore and started working in my courage. Most of us know what we need to do but we don't act in our true courage to do those things.

I stopped giving power to my past and started to focus on the potential of my present and future. Again...My courage was coming out. I started not living out of pure motivation and working out of the ease of who I am really capable of being. I stopped "trying" to make myself a success and started loving living out of the best I could be in the present moment. I allowed myself to have fun in the business. A relaxed intensity with love pouring out from me.

I knew that regardless of product I had to learn how to connect with people. I had to connect to help them which in turn would help me. People know that I can empathsize with their problems but not to the point where they become my own. That allows us both to know that I can tell them how I see it and the ways to fix it. I am not the Red Cross, I am there to help people help themselves not to do it for them.

More heart than talent!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woow. I LOOOVE this: quoting you now: "I started not living out of pure motivation and working out of the ease of who I am really capable of being. I stopped "trying" to make myself a success and started loving living out of the best I could be in the present moment. I allowed myself to have fun in the business. A relaxed intensity with love pouring out from me." Thank you so much Mr Schapiro for being such a kind a magnificent mentor.

Anonymous said...

I love the whole message. "MORE Heart than Talent". I love that saying. LOVE IT> Thank you, Mark

Anonymous said...

thank you...a good one for me to learn from..never hit before about trying to make myself the success versus just being the best me and helping others. appreciate you!!

Anonymous said...

I am not the Red Cross, I am there to help people help themselves not to do it for them. Woow. What a reminder today. Thank you so much.