Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chad Schapiro: ADVANCED TRAINING

INCREDIBLE TRAINING!! DO NOT MISS THE NEXT ONE!!

I was taught a long time ago that if we want things to change we have to change. If we want things to get better we have to get better.

So many of us want to put the responsibility for our success on the shoulders of anyone and everyone besides ourselves. We look to a company, a person, the country, or anything else to be the reason why we will be successful or as the reason why we are currently struggling.

The reality is its our life and we got ourselves here and we will be the ones who either improve it incredibly, fall backwards more, or stay the same as we are today. Do you want to go forward? Do you want to have more income, more freedom, more excitement, help more people?

The answer is probably yes and you can do all that and more. We just have to be willing to forge ahead and learn to be more than we are now. Make sure you are giving yourself that opportunity by registering for the next advanced training. Don't be someone who just waits for success. Go out and get it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sir. I would not miss it and I will help others start learning the value of this training. It is the only reason I am earning money now after many, many years working home business. Thank you. MarkMDC

Anonymous said...

Yes I will be there and have more team members there. They are what is helping me reach my goals...of moving forward to change my life to a wealthy lifestyle..in all areas!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The advanced trainings are so inspiring that we wouldn't dream of missing one. As soon as the final comments were made, we placed our order for the May training. They are helping us set our goals, and reach our goals. Thank you so very much for sharing your knowledgeso freely!

Anonymous said...

Will I be moving forward ,,,,yes, indeed,,,I will be at the next training, and I am working each day to sign others up for that training...thank you Sir

Anonymous said...

The trainings have been invaluable in helping me get through a difficult time in my life and I am thankful for each one. I have not missed one and will not. Now to show others the value. Thank you . Francis