Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chad Schapiro: Keys To Success

• THINK about what you THINK ABOUT… and if you catch yourself thinking about unhappiness, ill health and adversity, "change the channel" and think about what you want to happen!

• When something happens by chance, follow up. Lucky people tend to notice and act on good things that occur by happenstance.

• Believe that good things will happen. Expectations have a way of coming true.

• When bad things happen, look for the bright side; i.e., "what did I learn from that?" or, "how do I keep it from happening again?" Don't dwell on it, move on!

.• Don't look for love in the wrong places… not just romantic love, but the love of "stuff." Stuff is O.K., but understand the delusion of "I'll be happy when I have this or that… or, when I live over there, or when this happens." Happiness is a state of mind in which our thinking is pleasant most of the time.

• Failure is a CHOICE made by the undisciplined. Failing to meet your objectives, regardless of what they are, is a choice, because something else has been given higher priority. If you fail, it is because you choose to fail.

• You don't "catch" depression and you don't "catch" happiness… you "create" it by the "thoughts" you put into your mind. Carefully choose what you read, listen to, and the people with whom you associate.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So PRICELESS. I am excited about this information.

Anonymous said...

I think I am the luckiest person in the world.....I am in a position where I have super support and training to grow a very successful home based business, and, also, improve my own self....I am not creating depression, I am creating happiness!!
my sincerest thanks to you Mr Schapiro!!

Anonymous said...

This is a good reminder that we have the ability to keep our thoughts and emotions in check. It takes determination.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Incredible one..Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome information!! Thank you so much Mr. Schapiro!

Anonymous said...

Perfect time for me to read this.Working with these things is like using the finest of lumber in building a mansion. thank you. Francis

Anonymous said...

It really boild down to the power of POSITIVE thinking, doesn't it! Thank you for bringing it so clearly into focus.

Anonymous said...

When my sister and I were growing up we were told by my father that you only get sick when you want to be sick. God fobide we should we should ever get sick because that ment two things were going to happen. The first was a dose of Sal Hepatica(an internal body cleanser) and second a sit down session withfather explaining why or what we were trying to avoid by making ourselves sick. Both acts served to cleanse one our body the other our thought. When I became a doctor I saw many people with many illnesses. A comprehensive history usually revealed a point intheir lives that they sought to avoid contact with and subconsciously they became ill. Scientifically we know that cold and flu germs exist all around us cancer cells are in our body all the time so why are we not sick and cancerous all the time? The answer is that our mind controls are destiny and once we know and believe that we can be healthy all the time. We are our own worst enemy or we can be our best friend. I have not had a cold or the flu for over 25 years The power of the mind is amazing. And it pays to keep your eye out for busses when crossing the road.