Friday, May 11, 2007

Chad Schapiro: YOU CAN DO IT!



The first thing we need for you to do is to become an expert in OurGV. Read all the blog entries, go to all the trainings, listen to all the videos, study the coaching site. Aim to be recognized as someone who is not afraid to pay the price of success. Someone who knows that success is not built from the ground up but rather from the individual like you and I up. Remember the person who has the expertise has a far greater contribution to make than the person whose knowledge is just average.


The second type of main area is skill. The better you are as an affiliate, the more you will be paid. The top 20 percent of salespeople earn as much as ten and fifteen times the average earnings of the bottom 80 percent. There are three keys to developing skill. First, make a decision to be the best. Pay any price. Make any sacrifice. Go any distance to become excellent at what you do. Second, engage in continuous improvement. Never allow yourself to become satisfied or complacent at your current level of skill. And third, always strive to exceed the expectations of your prospects, your expert, and the affiliates you serve. Always do more and better than you're paid for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir,You are so right I was one of those who ,just set there waiting for the "check fairy",I now know I must make changes in my life to get where I want to be I have heard it a million times in the meetings ,but it finally got thru to me I now understand ,what you have been saying.I am taking those steps to change my life ! Iam Greatful for All of your's & Mr Vincent & Ms Marita's expertise you have given to me !
Thank you sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Great! stuff. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Love that success is dependent on my growth and desire and committment...I know that I will be there!!

Anonymous said...

So RIGHT ON. Thank you, MarkMDC

Anonymous said...

Jim said..."What a challenge!!! I am determined to become a real expert. Thank you!!!"

Anonymous said...

Will make this one of my goals. Love it. Thank you.