Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Radiation Of Thought


A pebble tossed into a pond immediately upon striking the surface of the water sets up a series of ripples or small waves which spread out like a circle until they hit the shore and appear to stop. The larger the pebble the higher the waves. If there are 2 stones of different sizes and weights tossed in at the same time in different places but near each other it will create 2 different sets of waves converging on each other. Where they meet there will be a struggle to see which will overcome the other. If they are the same size it appears to cancel each other out and stop. But....if one is larger it will sweep over the smaller. This is similar to the strength and power of our thoughts. The power comes when the thought is strong. When our imagination can visualize the fulfillment of our ambition and see in our mind a picture of already attaining our goal as if it was already possessed it will be a strong thought. Our subconscious will do as it is told when properly directed by our conscious mind. This method of visualization is one of the main ways to help guide it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I was wanting to understand and visualize my thoughts. I LOVE THIS. It is amazing how I can now see how my thought with energy from Me can overcome another thought from another person or my self. It is truly a brilliant visualization.Thank you for Sharing. I will keep this lesson handy often.

Anonymous said...

This is the most amazing thing. I was having trouble consentrating today and this brings it all into focus. Thank you so much for sharing this with me.