Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chad Schapiro: "The minute a man ceases to grow, no matter what his years, that minute he begins to be old." William James

Anyone and everyone can be teachable and learn new things that help change their lives and leave a lasting legacy of empowerment to others. The key is to make sure we keep learning like we did when we were little. This growth keeps us going forward, keeps us thankful, and keeps us young.

Our lives can take on new levels of success and awareness, but even more important is the education we put into practice being the lighthouse that will lead others to safety.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great statement...I think of the excitement and eagerness of my 7 year old granddaughter and 4 year old grandson to learn and know ...gives me a real perspective on what my eagerness should be. Thank you..

Anonymous said...

The LIGHTHOUSE is What I will become more LIKE every Second. Thank you. MarkMDC

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. Thank you. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! that's why I am so young. Thank you!