Friday, January 19, 2007

Chad Schapiro: Tiger Woods

"I knew I could attain another level. And once I attain that level, I knew there was another level. There's something else out there. I could always sense it, I could feel it. There's another level to attain. And once I got to that level, yes it was much easier to play the game. But the more you learn to play the game the more you increase your awareness of these other levels. The more you feel like you're never going to get there which is great because you can always get better. You never get there. It's a journey where there is no arrival. And that's the beauty of it because you can always become better the next day. It's pretty cool when you think about it in that sense. Tomorrow I'll be a better player than I was the day before -- and will be able to do that my entire career." -- Tiger Woods

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Perspective, I can relate to that in our business. MarkMDC

Anonymous said...

Yes! exactly. Thank you so much You are the Best!

Anonymous said...

Very true of all of us as human beings to grown and continue to grow and learn. Thank you for this!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo totally cool. Thank you for posting it. I feel the next level. And the next... and I know we never get there. And that is the whole fun of it. It never ends. It's a never ending Fun!!! An always growing Fun! Yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

If Tiger Woods has a next level, how great eventually will our levels be! Inspiring! Thanks.