Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Truth

One large ship is approaching what appears to be another large ship. They are on course for a head on collision. "Please change your course 10 degrees west." The other replies by blinking out its message "You change 10 degrees west". The captain frustrated pulls rank and shoots back " I have 35 years experience change your course 10 degrees west". The reply comes back "I am a lowly seaman 4th class you change your position 10 degrees east". The captain is not getting enraged. He blasts his final warning " I am a 50,000 ton freighter. Change your course 10 degrees west". The simple reply comes back "I am a lighthouse you change your course"

Like the captain we need to change our course when confronted with truth.

1 comment:

mezziG said...

hehe I've always loved this story.

mezz