Monday, September 11, 2006

Inside Out

We are conditioned to live from the outside in instead of the inside out. What we have is not a representation of what we can be when we focus inside.

When we are born we are wide open that's why we accept all things and end up taking the results in life being passed down from generation to generation. Sometime we finally have to decide enough is enough. I am going to fill up my conscious with something different so I attain different results.

Some people eat turnip greens others eat the root. Someone in our family has been passing that down from generation to generation. Everything is passed down that way. What language do you speak? How come?

Every new opportunity we were conditioned differently. Many people follow people just because they think they should. Guess what I did in home business. I decided to not be taught and conditioned by the others involved but by the CEO of the company. I wanted to be the best.

With the limiting people in our lives we have to be able to handle them. Our spouse can be tough. Right out 10 real positive things about your spouse. Read it 10x per day. You'll see that they aren't only negative. We are conditioned to focus on the negatives so we end up making the OPO seem bigger than it actually is in our lives.

Lack in our lives is a lie. It's our perception is messed up. There is no end to the abundance that exists in our lives. Thought causes all. If I want to make more money I better go do something and learn how to make money. Focus on changing my thoughts because the true results are endless. We need to reprogram our thinking. We should be reading this stuff every second possible, going to every training, treating each learning moment as the gold it will produce.

Don't focus on small things. Focus on prosperity and set a plan for the small debts that you'd like to pay off. A big dream will get people to want to come join.

If we can put someone on the moon we can figure out how to become successful. We just need to learn and focus the same way those people have and follow that plan to the very detail. Everything functions according to law. We need to study and follow the laws.

A goals : doing something you know how to do already. Playing it safe.

B goals : What do I think I can do? With my experiences where could I get to? No inspiration to it.

C goals : This is what I really want. I don't know how to get it. I need to fantasize on it. The more I plan and dream the more this will take place. This dream will help get me through all the tough times. Fall in love with your dream. By law it will start to take place. Think of everything you see around you, every accomplishment, wasn't it all a dream first before the inventor new how to get it to take place. Failure is a law on the way to success to help us grow and become more. If you can see it you can hold it in your hand. Do not follow the masses.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

VERY Helpful. I need to understand that daily. Thank you. mark

Anonymous said...

That is so helpful..and encouraging ..thank you!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting the wrong goals! Thank you for setting me straigt. I need to read this several times so it will sink in and become part of my subconscious.

Anonymous said...

Jim said...Thank you for this. The truth is that I like what I see inside me a whole lot better than what I see outside anyway. I need the help staying focused every minute.

Anonymous said...

I read this just before I left my job tonight. It lifted me from being tired and grouchy at the end of a long day, to being positive and thankful for the real important treasures I have in life. Thank You Mr. Schapiro !!

Lou