Monday, September 18, 2006

WORK TO THE GRACE

Emotional muscle has to be worked out just like physical muscle. After working out it will then become graceful but not often during our time of transition. Many realize this but don't want to change now and put it off. We need to do it NOW. There will be no perfect time.

If you think it's ok to stay the same or go back then you will probably will. It's when you know that you can't go back ever again that you have a chance to move forward. Failure is not an option.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.

Many times people's runway to let their business lift off is way way too short. Anyone successful would look at you and think you will never be successful with that attitude.

Body for life challenge is a 12 week challenge to get into the best shape possible. Before and after pictures are required along with an essay about the changes that were make emotionally through the process. Whoever finished was in the top 4% because the rest did not complete it, out of 750,000 that started.

1. Your past does not have to equal your future. You must believe things can be different. What would you have to believe in order to quit your dreams? What would you have to believe to make it? Which do you choose to believe? We need to get out of our rearview mirror thinking. Choose beliefs that serve you.

2. Your subconscious mind can be programmed as long as you bombard it with conscious thoughts on what you choose to believe.

People will learn a new way and say to themselves that "I still feel that...." They are hanging onto the old stuff. That is part of the process, allow yourself to move into the new stuff even with that uncomfort. Those old habits love to try and sneak their way back in, that does not mean you can't move forward. Move through that comfort zone to get to where you want. The resistance is just showing you the strength of the old junk. Commit to fight, be glad that the fight has come into the open so you can choose to win. Those are the moments to create new habits.

Lots of us think things change just because we hear it or read it. Things change when we change. When we take what we learn and allow it to affect our behaviors. That's why some people take their time in their home business. They learn but it does not affect behaviors. When it affects behaviors then it changes results, results bring paychecks.

When I talk to prospects I think if we talk today it's because we were meant to and I'm going to go full out to give you all the help I can. I use to hold back kind of scared that I would mess up. I realized we were meant to have this conversation, and I should let loose.

We all think about quitting over and over, and as we fight through that our desire to succeed is winning out and once it wins then we have the commitment necessary to really win. We all know that you are not the person today to fulfill all your goals so relax. But we also know you are growing into the person that can do anything he or she wants to.

YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Yes I will do it!! I feel the behaviors are coming with the learning..Thank you always for the incredible mentoring..

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Woow. I realised we were meant to have this conversation and I'm going to go all out and give you all the help that I can give you. Now. I'm letting loose, bc we were meant to talk today. Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

I love rereading this one. Thank you for these buried nuggets of Training. MarkMDC

Anonymous said...

Jim said...What a real confidence booster rememberring Devine Appointment is determining who we talk to. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you. I got that today from your training, and here again. Relax. I'm not the person today who can achieve all of my goals, so relax. Yes. So Success comes faster. As I relax. Thank you so much.

Tina said...

emotional muscle, never thought about that one.. What a concept ! Loved the letting loose concept also, divine providence ...Yes doing it !! Thank you.

Tina said...

Emotional Muscle, what a concept !! Had not thought about that. Yes doing it !! Also divine appointment , letting loose now is OK .
thank you for enlightening me.