Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Where do you want to be and why?

I looked at the successful people in home business and said to myself "Now that looks like a good job". Then I did whatever I had to do to make it happen.

How great would it be to live your life to have a positive impact on the lives of others that will go on forever even after you and I are gone? That is what we are doing here.

What would the benefits of being massively successful in this be to your life? The people that know "why" are always going to be the leaders over the people that know "how".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE ..benefits..It excites me to know I will freely be able to give to charity and other causes, leave a legacy for my family and exteneded family and that many lives will be better for it!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the REMINDER. I love what we have here and How we are LEAVING and LIVING a LEGACY!!!! Thanks to YOU!!! Best, Mark

Anonymous said...

Yep. Thank you.