Friday, July 28, 2006

BELIEF

Knowing you should have a belief system rooted in success and abundance is one thing. Actually believing that success and abundance is yours is another. It is of absolute importance that you truly believe you have the ability to tap into your infinite wealth and prosperity. That belief should then line up with your attitude, words and actions. To see your deepest wants and desires come to fruition you must first start with your mindset.

To Have Everything You Want Actualize A Mindset Rooted In PositivityYour mindset, or belief system, is the determining factor in your success or failure. Why? Because, your beliefs are linked to your attitude, words and actions. What you believe to be the truth directly determines your attitude towards yourself and the world, the words you say and the actions you take. Think of this relationship as a tree. Your belief system is the roots of the tree. When your beliefs are rooted in negativity then it acts like a poison. The poison travels up into your trunk (your support or attitude) and weakens it. It keeps traveling into your branches (your words) and they begin to whither. Your branches support your leaves and fruit (your actions) and they rot and fall off. On the other hand, a mindset well-rooted in positivity delivers a healthy attitude, positive words and healthy actions. It creates a healthy tree that bears much fruit. Which would you rather have?
When you're out of harmony, you're out of money.

What do you really believe about wealth and prosperity? Do you think they exist? Do you believe they exist for you, or just for other people? Your attitude towards success determines your degree of success. You alone decide if you become prosperous. Now, I'd like for you to test yourself to see what you truly think about success. Take out a journal or notebook, write down these statements and complete them. You may write one sentence or you may write 10 pages. Whatever it takes for you to understand your true beliefs.

I know I should believe success and unlimited prosperity exists for everyone. But what I really believe is _______________________.

I know I should believe I deserve to have everything I want. But what I really believe is _______________________.

I know I should believe infinite abundance exists and opportunities are around me all of the time. But what I really believe is _____________.

I know I should believe that I am the only thing stopping me from accomplishing all of my goals. But what I really believe is _______________________.

I know I should believe successful people have to take action in order to see their dreams come true. But what I really believe is _______________________.

I know I should believe the only way to create the life I want is to persist in the face of rejection. But what I really believe is _______________________.

After going through this exercise you should be more aware of your real beliefs about success. Then you'll know what you need to change and you can begin to transform your mindset one belief at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it. I wrote everything that came out. For as long as it took. Woow. I learnt a lot. And my question is now an affirmation. If I really believed these... which I thought I did of course... lol... I would already have all the prosperity and abundance and success and everything I want in my life. So there are degrees of belief, and it helped me a lot to go in there to find out really, what degree of belief I have. In fact, I am a lazy, fearful, cowardly, comfortable, average person, who would rather just have abundance just happen to me, by magic, and actually don't even believe that it can happen to everyone, i don't even believe i deserve it, for sure i don't deserve it, i just deserve a little bit, not even that i am responsible, the only one responsible for not getting what i want... oh no, there is life, and circumstances, and my stars, and my karma, and my history, and my age, and and and... lol really, and i don't want to take action, i believe it should happen to me... while i walk in the park... by my good fortune, not having to work! who wants to work? like the check fairy, the lottery ticket... by magic... i like life to be easier, and none of this is easy... now the worst is the persistence in the face of rejection. I want to avoid! rejection alltogether. Who wants rejection. So i avoid talking to Everyone! Bc it's too uncomfortable to get rejected. There must be a better/different way! .... and the bottom line is: if I really believed these things, I would have already manifested all the abundance and success and prosperity in the world. So how do I change it. Do I really want to change it? That is another subject. Thank you for this tremendous opportunity to face myself. And I hope you understand I really went deep, if I had just scratched the surface, I would have had all the "right" beliefs down to the "t". Yeeehhhaaaawww!!! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

This is very thought-provoking, powerful stuff. So very true. It's very helpful. If a person is really honest with themselves, then they'll be able to learn and grow from this.

Anonymous said...

I believe we all have the potential to tap into this direct source.I know I do believe now the key is to act upon that believe. Thank you. MAC