Thursday, July 27, 2006

DARE

Desire-What do you want out of life for yourself, your family, your community, your income, your world?

Abilities-On a scale from 1-10 how are you in: 1. Self-mastery (personal leadership, leading by example) 2. Focus of attention and the resources of your life to important activities. 3. Power with people. 4. Persuausive communication (motivating others) 5. Execution (drive to completion and achievement of short term goals and tasks) 6. Giving (contribution through service)

Resources-Trainings, OurGV site, A2success site, iworldlink site, videos, experts, emails, books, etc.....

Encouragement-1. Who around you is helping you to become better? 2. Are you doing your goals daily? 3. Are you studying uplifting things?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Very strong. My Desires are Big. I would say a 7 ... all around. Very close to becoming an 8. You are helping me become better. Yes, doing my goals daily. Yes, reading uplifting things. Thank you. You probably won't want to post this. LOL.

Anonymous said...

lol I thought you meant: Dare to put them here ... lol

Anonymous said...

thank you for the self evaluation in these areas. I know my Desire strong....I do utilize the resources and encourgement. the abilities..working on ..I dont believe I am at the same level on all mentioned. gettting there!thank you for the encouragement and suppport that is so greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Jim said, "I certainly have room for improvement but I certainly am growing into success. Today I feel like a Willie Mays going through my first 26 at-bats. Thank you for believing in me & helping me to do the same"