Monday, July 10, 2006

?'s from field

Question: Do people who start with different packages,
get a different website?

Question: Also a ? about the font....

Great ideas, they will be forwarded to the Company.

Many of these ideas cannot be done.

When we are new we are excited.
But bottom line we need to keep it simple.
We are not a graphic design.
It's great to have someone with a graphic design background.
We need to bloom where we are planted.
Many people say,
If i had the right amount of leads,
if i had this type of website,
if i had...
but the truth is:
we need to bloom wherever we are planted.
Like a flower coming out of a mountain,
or in the desert!
and like that...
in the business,
I used to have excuses to not bloom where i was planted.

There are people that have overcome
all sorts of things,
financial poverty,
problems,
and they have bloomed.

Also, this means,
that
-while we appreciate all of these ideas-
we need to focus on what we need to focus.

How many of us have learnt about focus in the business?
How many of us are into getting things done easier,
not harder? in less time?

How many of us have heard about:
Jack of all trades,
master of none.

If I spend all my day working with my Team,
then I learn that i can use the System better,
and then i learn how to elevate my Leadership,
then I realise i don't need to do all of those things,
i can make my life easier.

We need to focus on what we are doing.

With the Graphic about the 3 parts of the business.
We all have the same products, same compensation plan,
we have people making thousands of dollars per month,
so how are we doing?
So it's not website is it? it's about us.

How many of us do not understand all the technology things.

They look at the sales person, the affiliate who is referring them.

How many of us were at the Journey Training?
Studies have been done:
the majority of people think that the product is what is being done...
and it is not true.
It is the person who referred them, how they encourage them... etc.
We don't want to ruin that enthusiasm do we?
But as a good Leader,
don't we want to lead the person to a successful place.

How can i encourage you to understand that what you are looking at is not what you need to be looking at right now.

My self esteem, my self respect, will have to do with it much more than all the other things.

When I was making 20K a month i was a better leader than when i was making nothing.

I have to get after and lead by example, i have to go balistic, i have go make it happen.

Facts: the door will open up. Because it has opened up for millions of people in home based businesses.

There are no specific amounts of hours, of effort, or of anything. So we don't know when the door will open. What do we know about Successful people?
They never quit.
They try even harder, bc last week the door didn't open up.
So this week they try even harder.
2006, 2007, we need to work harder, about our skill, our confidence, our effort.
We are all like clay, we're all made of the same thing, the only difference is what we do with that clay.
The clay was there 12 yrs ago when i had no money?
Now it's the same clay, and my clay is no better than no clay.
The only question is: are you going to mold your clay?
Or let it be the way it is?
If some people have overcome defeat, and failure, and all the horror stories they have overcome, and molded their clay to become beautiful, what's your excuse?

So understand,
you are beautiful,
you are amazing,
so drop the excuses,
and let's mold your clay.

My wife watchs MTV, she likes music...
So sometimes I watch with her.
It's about these girls that are making a band,
and become successful.

They are beeing coached on how to sing better.
Puff Daddy was in her face, coaching.
It's how we take it,
that makes the coaching effective.

So the girl was getting some hard love.
He was on this girl.
You are slowing down the entire group,
what have you been doing?
You probably need to quit.

She eventually said:
and this is classic!
I think I'm afraid to go all out
-when we're singing we have to go all out-
like leadership,
it's about emotions,
raw, love, passion, raw going after it, raw vision casting,
-a lot of time it's harder to hit your small goals,
bc you can't get anybody excited...
Like, 10K dollars to non profits is not too exciting.
If i let loose,
and i fail,
then i know i don't have anything more..
where if i hold back,
i think i still have some left,
so i didn't really fail.

So they told her,
if you don't go all out,
then how are you ever going to get better.

Bc, maybe your AllOut is not good enough,
but if you push your AllOut
then will you get better,
and then again,
you go all out,
then you push it
then it gets better,
and then eventually
you will be good enough.

So it is about taking it to another level,
about us finding our voice,
and then we can hope that it will
ripple effect,
and will inspire others,
if we are not
then aren't we creating our own Destiny.

85% of business have some anticipation on failure,
then they manifest it.
They have a self fulfilling prophecy,
they manifest that anticipation of failure.

So it's not the products,
not the compensation plan,
it's about US.

If I think that I understand the comp. plan,
aren't I loosing my voice,
and loosing my ability to create
that massive ripple effect
throughout my Team.

In the gym,
if I don't push my muscles,
we won't advance.

But when I lift,
and i break up the capillaries,
don't the muscle rebuild stronger.

By pushing the limits,
I get better.

By staying the same,
I don't get better.

When I walk, if I don't push my heart rate,
the body gets used to it,
and does not get better.

What about my Leadership?
What about the lady singing?
If we don't push it, don't we stay where we are today?

If a bicycle stays in the same spot,
it's very hard to balance,
if it's moving, it stays in balance.

Staying the same won't work.
We are looking to improve.

We can only have one thought at a time.
So how many of us need as many thoughts as we can
about how to become great at the business.

We try to multitask,
and we can't.
We're not that great multitaskers.

I love the shopping, the merchants, the non profits.
I love all that stuff.

There is something in the business called OPE.
Wealthy people utilise OPE.
We are stuck in the cave man era,
where we have to go hunt our own food.
In the cave men era, we had to go find our food,
now in the other eras after that,
wealth has gone up,
but the only people who have increased their wealth,
are the ones who utilise other people's efforts.

If i work in the farm,
couldn't it just be hunting for my food.

The ones hiring my efforts are the ones
multiplying their efforts, and creating wealth
for themselves and their families.

So Other People's Efforts,
are the Key.
Would I have more non profits, with OPE?
Would i have more shopping, if I do good with OPE?
Would I be in other parts of the state? of the country? of the world?
Would I be making money while i'm doing nothing,
while i retire,
would more money go to non profits, with OPE?
What should my priority be when I'm brand new in the business and i'm all by myself?

We all have egoes,
so we don't even know what we don't know.
So we do that,
and our family and friends do that too,
when we talk to them.

IBM, the school does, the basketball team, everyone has a recruiting team.
So we need to get that team.
We will get better at everything, if we keep working at it.

My bank is usually pretty empty.
I"m not rich and successful yet,
so aren't we coming from the lower end of the spectrum?
We have decided to change our life.
Then we want to stay in our comfort zone.
If I'm a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Then I'm having a hard time getting a team,
bc i'm not creating a big ripple throughout the world.
So I need to get better at becoming a 3.
I need to be the best and most out 2 that I can be,
then if i push it, and pushit hard,
then will i become a 3?
Then if i push it hard while i'm a 3, will I become a 4, then a 5?
Then I might become better at talking to a 2?
So I need to help them grow, to becoming a 3, 4 or 5?
Because they are not so great at talking to their warm market,
what if I get to a 7,
could i get a 5 excited?
A 5 could have some non profits? some merchants?
some good people?
So now, what happened to my direct volume?
If i have a lot of 5's coming on board, isn't my direct volume going up every week?
What about when I become an 8 or a 9
aren't these people then becoming a 7?
So aren't they becoming better?
Now I can sign up 7 or 8 of them every week?
Just from the new people getting started.
Do we see that?
But we have to push ourselves don't we.
Were there are other people who were older? uglier? poorer? in our same city? who became a 9 to 10? so why could not we become a 9 to 10? so why don't we drop the excuses?

Does that make them better than you?
They just molded their clay better?

So can you do that?

The moral of the story is:

We need to focus on the graphic:
Products are the same,
Compensation is the same,
If some people are making money with those products and that comp. plan, then it means i can too.
It means it's not the products,
it's not the compensation,
it is me!

Since i can only focus on only one thing at a time,
since it's about me,
so what do I need to work on?
Me! ...

If i'm not pushing my limits,
i will not grow.
I'm only holding my success back.

So we need to let loose,
we need to go!
we need to let LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need to go crazy!!!
and if you go crazy this whole week,
and don't become wealthy,
who cares?
will you be better next week?
or the following week?
won't you be better anyway...
so you're not doing yourself any favours by holding back...
should we not be more afraid to not take the vacations and all the nice things, bc we are sitting there holding back?
you are afraid to go crazy and all out?
bc of what they think, how silly is that?
they already think you are crazy!

If you are a musician you get up on the roof top and sing to the fullest.
The only person holding back is the one not doing it.

I'll get my clay the most beautiful piece of clay it can be.
And on the leadership scale,
no wonder i can't get anybody to do much.
Could Donald Trump get a few Delux premiers?
Could he get some free affiliates?

Because of his leadership level on the scale,
he can get more people inspired.
A lot of the top people in OurGV have not even signed up yet, they don't even know we exist.

They will be people who will come in in the future who will sign up 40 premier deluxes in 1 week.
They could be in your team if you deserve them.
You could recruit them, if you had the back bone to recruit them.
You are already meeting them everyday.
You are meeting them in the Supermarket, in your warm market, they are in your referrals.
Don't feel bad about that.
I want you to feel good.
Bc when it takes you 3 months now to get some people signed up now,
in the future it will take you 3 days.

You are not what you're going to be in the future.
You are a baby, like a rookie,
so step up,
get better,
you want to get into the big league,
swing harder.
But don't pretend you are as good as you will be,
bc if you push yourself you will be getting yourself better.
Thank you for your time today

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow !!!! That pushing it to the limit, as the only way to get better. To go all out, then we get better. We don't go all out, we don't get better. And most of us, most of the time, we don't push ourselves, we don't go all out, bc if we do and we fail, we think we have nothing else inside, but if we don't go all out, then we can pretend we still have something inside, so we have not really failed. Oh man ... If we could all today understand, that by going all out, to exertion, to the limit, to die almost ... of exhaustion, that it is THEN when we start getting better. Then, and only then, not before, not otherwise. Thank you! As I always said, I love pushing myself, and stretching, but you are the stretcher beyond stretchers. :) Thank you Mr Schapiro!

Anonymous said...

OMG, WOW, This cut deep to the bone. i really needed this, THANK YOU !!!!!! And I love Ms Ionescu's comment!!! thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jim said, "This is so motivating. I am learning that my comfort zone is my biggest eneemy. Thank you again".

Anonymous said...

This deserves to be read over and over again. There is a lot of wisdom here.